Pickleball Canada National Championship 2021 in Red Deer, AB is looking for help.
Pickleball Canada’s Strategic Plan for 2021-2023 has been released
We are pleased to present the Pickleball Canada Organization (PCO) Insurance Program for 2021 which is INCLUDED IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP. The program provides members with access to two comprehensive group insurance programs:
- COMMERCIAL GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE
- $5,000,000 Limit of Liability
- $2,000,000 Directors & Officers Errors & Omission
- $1,000,000 Tenants Legal Liability
- SPORT ACCIDENT
- Provides reimbursement for specified amounts of injury that are not covered by your private insurance or Health Care Plan.
These programs offer broad coverage while retaining group volume premium savings that allow pickleball members and organizations to save thousands of dollars a year on insurance costs.
PCO Insurance policies DO NOT provide coverage for:
- Private or for profit clubs
- Abuse, Harassment or Molestation
- Social actives that are not held in conjunction with an “Authorized Activity”
- Social actives involving alcohol
- Claims arising out of Virus, Bacteria or Disease
THERE IS NO COVERAGE FOR CLAIMS RESULTING FROM COVID-19
Why Should You and Your Pickleball Organization Be Insured?
- Most municipal or private owners of facilities require proof of insurance before they will allow you to use or rent their facilities.
- As society becomes more litigious, individuals and organizations need to protect their personal and organization’s assets. Legal costs associated with defending an allegation could bankrupt an uninsured or under insured individual or organization.
Where is there More Information?
- All provinces/territories except Quebec (English)-completed sample
- All provinces/territories except Quebec (English)-blank
- Quebec (French)-blank
- Quebec (English)- blank
Accident Claim Forms
PROPER PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED!
**The foregoing is a brief outline of coverage provided by the policies and is not intended to change, modify, or alter any policy terms, provisions, conditions, and exclusions. **
COVID-19 has created an anomaly for many Canadians who aspire to play the game of pickleball year-round both indoors and outdoors. Borders have closed and travel has been greatly restricted for snowbirds who fly south regularly in the winter months.
PC National Championship at Red Deer first to go live
Wow! Serving changes are just the start. Here is the full document.
Follow us online at our new Social Media pages where we will have contests, fun and provide information everything Pickleball.
Do you have an idea for us please contact our Social Media Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org