The following Provincial/Territorial Pickleball Associations are affiliated with Pickleball Canada:
Newfoundland & Labrador
An affiliated provincial/territorial pickleball association:
- Is a registered not-for-profit organization in its province/territory and has the appropriate governance infrastructure in place to adequately promote and support the playing and growth of pickleball in its jurisdiction
- Is recognized by Pickleball Canada as the sole representative of Pickleball in their territory.
- Recognizes and supports Pickleball Canada as the governing body of pickleball and its initiatives to advance and govern the sport in Canada.
- Supports the vision, mission, goals and policies of Pickleball Canada.
- Adheres to and supports the international rules of play as adopted by Pickleball Canada.
An affiliated provincial/territorial pickleball association agrees:
- Its members must be members of Pickleball Canada, and all Pickleball Canada members residing in a province/territory affiliated with Pickleball Canada must be a member of that provincial/territorial affiliate.
- To use the approved Pickleball Canada process to register new and renewing participants.
- To recognize and support the affiliated clubs definition [pending] of Pickleball Canada.
- Its representative will be an active member of National Pickleball Advisory Council (NPAC).
- To make every effort to host an annual sanctioned tournament in their jurisdiction.