erhaps you moved or changed your email address. It is easy to update your personal information. On the Pickleball Canada website click on the LOG IN button at the top of the page. Enter your email and password. Click on My Registrations and the green More Info button.
If you wish to belong to more than one club, you simply go to the Pickleball Canada website and hit the JOIN NOW button. You just repeat the process you did for the first club you joined.
- However, you are already registered with Pickleball Canada and if the club is in the same province/territory as your primary club you are also already registered with the PTSO. Therefore, you will only be paying the club registration.
- If the club is in a different province/territory than your primary club you will need to join the PTSO for that province/territory.
- To join additional clubs just repeat the process.
The membership year for Pickleball Canada and the Provincial and Territorial pickleball associations is from January 1 to December 31. If you register on October 1 or later in the year your membership runs to December 31 of the following year.
You will become a member and receive your membership number immediately after registration. Your membership will become active once you accept the waiver.
You pay online through the JOIN NOW portal using your credit card or PayPal. Cheques are not accepted. As is common with online payment systems there is a transaction fee of 4.9% plus $0.50 plus applicable provincial sales tax. This is a combination of the fee charged by the financial agency that collects and distributes the money from you to the three parties and for the support and development of our National System.
The three entities – Pickleball Canada, the PTSO and the club each determine their membership fee. You pay all the fees at once and the PCNS automatically credits the three partners.
When you hit the JOIN-RENEW button on the Pickleball Canada website it is your one-stop location for joining a club (if you wish to belong to one), your provincial or territorial pickleball organization, and Pickleball Canada. This is called the Pickleball Canada National System (PCNS).
- To join Pickleball Canada you must also join your provincial or territorial sports organization – other than if you live in PEI, NWT or Nunavut.
- If you are not a resident of Canada, you would select “Non-Canadian resident” under the Province drop-down.
- You do not have to join a club – when it asks for your club you would select “V-Club ‘Province’ (I don’t belong to a club)”