The Pickleball Canada team is growing!
We are seeking a part-time Communications Coordinator to develop and implement the organization’s communications plan. This role will mainly be remote and work 20 hours per week, reporting to the Executive Director. The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of the sport of pickleball and pickleball in Canada, good interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude.
General duties include:
- Promote Pickleball Canada’s Mission, Values, Vision and brand image.
- Support various Pickleball Canada initiatives and areas via storytelling.
- Create, coordinate, and execute Pickleball Canada’s communication plan.
- Create and manage various tools and infographics to facilitate the communication of Pickleball Canada’s key messages.
- Meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Please review the job description below for a full description of the Communication Coordinator’s roles, required skills, and commitment.
Apply in confidence by sending your cover letter and resume by February 12, 2023, to: HR@pickleballcanada.org.
Pickleball Canada is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability.