Are you looking for an exciting volunteer opportunity? Pickleball Canada is looking for a Social Media Manager.
Pickleball Canada is a Not-for-Profit organization and the National Sport Organization for pickleball in Canada. Pickleball Canada was incorporated in 2011, and now pickleball is the fastest growing sport worldwide, with over 350,000 people playing pickleball in Canada. This number is expected to increase significantly in the coming years. As an emerging sport, Pickleball Canada is very busy with new programs, new partnerships, and tremendous growth, making for a fast paced environment. Pickleball Canada is a mostly volunteer driven organization and we are looking for a Social Media Manager who will assist us in reaching our members, our followers and pickleball players throughout Canada and the world.
The Volunteer Social Media Manager responsibilities are as follows:
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Create engaging content for Pickleball Canada’s social media platforms – written, graphics, video, and photo content.
- Research events and opportunities for live social media content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users, and monitor and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development of a social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
Social Media Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Passion for pickleball.
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools.
- Excellent social listening skills.
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space.
- Content writing and editing skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet some deadlines.
Join Pickleball Canada and become a key volunteer in our exciting, fast growing sport as Pickleball Canada moves from an emerging sport to a fully developed sport.
Please send your cover letter and CV to Pickleball Canada Executive Director, email@example.com
Pickleball Canada is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.